If you have any questions about these terms, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Site/General Purchase Terms:
1. Acceptance of Terms. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions in this Agreement between you and Supreme Origin. You must accept the Terms, in full, before using the Site. You can accept the Terms in one of three ways: (a) by clicking to “accept” or “agree” to the Terms, where this option is presented or made available to you on the Site; (b) by actually using the Site; and/or, (c) by making purchases of Supreme Origin products. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS, IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, THE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE, AFTER ANY CHANGE(S) HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGE(S).
4. Accounts. You will be given the option to create a user account.
5. Passwords. To create an account, you will be required to choose a unique username and strong passwords. Supreme Origin is not responsible for inappropriate sharing of logins and passwords and further, sharing of login information may result in termination of your use of the Site.
7. Disputes. You agree to submit any disputes regarding any charge to your account in writing to Supreme Origin within thirty (30) days of such charge, otherwise such dispute will be waived and such charge will be final and not subject to challenge.
8. Shipping. When you place an order on our Site, we will ship your order to the address designated by you as long as that shipping address can accept packages. We may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service, and/or to refuse service to any customer. At this time, we only ship to addresses located in the continental United States.
9. Returns. All purchases made through the Site are final unless otherwise stated.
10. Risk of Loss. All products purchased on our Site are made pursuant to a shipping contract. This means that the risk of loss for all items purchased pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
11. Products Descriptions. In describing and portraying our products on the Site, we attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to correct any typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability from time to time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. In addition, we reserve the right to substitute products of equal value at any time, for any reason.
12. Modifications. Any Products offered on our Site are subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you.
User and Third Party Content/Communications:
13. User Communications and User Content. By submitting material to this Site (“User Communications”), including, but not limited to, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication, you warrant that such content is original to you, that you own all applicable legal rights in such content, and that the content does not and will not infringe upon the rights of any other person or entity. Further, by submitting any User Communication, you agree and acknowledge that you have expressly granted Supreme Origin a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other users to access, view, store, or reproduce the material if posted in a public area of the Site for that user's personal use. You hereby grant Supreme Origin the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by you, including, but not limited to, information, suggestions, ideas, events, comments, commentary, and other postings. You agree that we may use any User Communication for any purpose in our sole discretion, including reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You agree that Supreme Origin shall be under no obligation: (a) to maintain any User Communication in confidence; (b) to pay compensation for any User Communication; and/or, (c) to monitor, use, return, review or respond to any User Communication. You further agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right owned by a third party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for damage resulting from your account, or any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights, or any violations of rights of privacy or publicity, or any other harm resulting from any Submission that you make.
15. User Content. When submitting User Communications to or otherwise using the Site, you agree not to, without limitation: (a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; (b) use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language; (c) discuss or incite illegal activity; (d) use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated); (e) post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals; (f) post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such copyright or trademark; (g) post any person's name, likeness, voice or biographical information without the express permission from such person (or if that person is a minor, from that person's parent or legal guardian); (h) disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation; (i) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site; (j) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and/or (k) alter the opinions, goals, profiles or comments posted by others on the Site. This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. Supreme Origin reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) terminate your access to your account; (b) terminate your ability to post to the Site (or the services) and (c) refuse, delete, modify, edit or remove any User Communications; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Supreme Origin determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Site or to any other user of the Site and/or services. Supreme Origin may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Supreme Origin's discretion, Supreme Origin will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Site or on the Internet.
16. Third Party User Communications. Supreme Origin takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Communications posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of products and reviews, Supreme Origin is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or User Communications provided by its users in any public forum or personal home page. These prohibitions do not require Supreme Origin to monitor, police, or remove any User Communications or other information submitted by you or any other user.
17. Links to Third Party Websites. The Site may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than Supreme Origin. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Supreme Origin does not control such websites, and is not responsible for the content, products, services, or information offered by any third parties. The inclusion of links to such websites on the Site does not imply any endorsement of any website or the content, products or services offered, advertised, endorsed or promoted by any third party, or of any company or person. If you decide to access any third party websites or acquire any third party products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties.
18. PRODUCT LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL Supreme Origin BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE BUYING THROUGH THIS SITE IF USED INCORRECTLY OR AGAINST THE RECOMMENDED USE MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH OR SOMEONE ELSE'S. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS IN A SAFE MANNER. FURTHER, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF ANY PRODUCTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS AND CAUSE SERIOUS PHYSICAL HARM OR EVEN DEATH. YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT YOU BUY THROUGH THIS SITE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Supreme Origin FOR ANY INJURIES OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Supreme Origin AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLIED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES AND MALICIOUS CODE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
Intellectual Property Information
21. Ownership of the Site, Content, and Trademarks. The Site is owned and controlled by Supreme Origin and unless otherwise agreed in writing, all materials on our Site, including text, graphics, information, content, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, sounds, music, artwork, computer code, and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property rights in such materials (collectively, the “Content”), are owned, controlled, and/or licensed by Supreme Origin. The Site and Content are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not download and/or copy any of the Content without permission from Supreme Origin unless such permission is explicitly granted on the Site. Any permitted downloads or permitted copies of the Content are for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded and/or copied Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading and/or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above or on the Site), publish, transmit, distribute, display, perform, alter, modify, create derivative works from, sell, exploit, and/or otherwise use any of the Content or the Site for any public or commercial purpose. Supreme Origin also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may not upload or republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet, or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Supreme Origin does not permit use of any data mining, robots, scraping, and/or similar data-gathering or extraction methods. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of Supreme Origin and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names, and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to you to use any such trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos displayed on such Site.
22. Trademark. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered including, but not limited to, Supreme Origin, Supreme , Supreme Coffee, and our logo (collectively the "Marks") that appear on the Site are proprietary to Supreme Origin or such Marks' respective owners. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with the prior written consent of Supreme Origin, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any Content. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress of Supreme Origin or their respective owners, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Supreme Origin.
23. Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property Complaints. Supreme Origin respects the intellectual property rights of others. We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and we require all users of the Site to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not upload, post, store any material or content on, disseminate any material or content over, or otherwise transmit to or on the Site in any manner material that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights granted by copyright law. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. When Supreme Origin receives proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement, Supreme Origin promptly removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material upon conclusion the material infringes upon another rights and terminates the accounts of repeat infringers as described herein in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, please see contact us at email@example.com for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright. Supreme Origin may, at its sole discretion, terminate any Users who are deemed by Supreme Origin to be have committed copyright infringement, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
24. Termination of Agreement. Supreme Origin may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Supreme Origin shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of this Site in the event of any conduct by you that Supreme Origin, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement.
25. Termination of Use of Site if Under 13. Supreme Origin may terminate your use of the Site, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Site, refuse any orders, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including if it believes that you have accessed this Site and are under 13 year of age or violate these Terms of Service.
26. Waiver. No action taken pursuant to this Agreement, including any investigation by or on behalf of any party, shall be deemed to constitute a waiver by the party taking such action of compliance with any representation, warranty, covenant, or agreement contained herein or therein and in any documents delivered in connection herewith or therewith. The waiver by any party hereto of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
28. Headings. The headings and captions of this Agreement are for convenience and reference only and in no way define, describe, extend, or limit the scope or intent of this contract, or the intent of any provisions hereof.
29. Severability. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
31. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Supreme Origin, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Site, your conduct in connection with the Site, or with other users of the Site, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
32. No Assignment. No modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing.
33. Successors and Assigns. Rights and obligations created by this contract shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their successors and assigns.
34. Number and Gender. Whenever used, the singular number shall include the plural, the plural the singular, and the use of any gender shall include all genders.
35. Definitions and Constructions. Unless otherwise specified, the terms "includes", "including", "e.g.,", "for example", and other similar terms are deemed to include the term "without limitation" immediately thereafter. Terms used in this Agreement with the initial letter(s) capitalized will have the meaning attributed to them in this Agreement.
36. Electronic Communications. You consent to receive electronic communications from Supreme Origin either in the form of email sent to you at the email address listed on your account or by communications posted on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that any electronic communication in the form of such email or posting on the Site shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
SUPREME ORIGIN REFUND POLICY
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards. Downloadable software products. Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: XXXXXXXXX
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: XXXXXXX
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.